View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Run the Jewels

vCash: 500
One quick question: is there anything to indicate the Pistons will play in the new arena? I keep reading mixed use and events and that leads me to believe there will be retail businesses, dining/bar options, and concerts. I haven't seen anything yet that clearly states the Pistons would move from Auburn Hills to play in the new arena. If anyone has anything concrete as far as articles that suggest this as a possibility I'd be interested in having you post them in the thread.

Nothing against the Pistons and I'm sure Mr. I would like to have them back in Detroit to draw even more people and money into the city. Like most hockey fans I selfishly want us to continue to have a great ice surface and most arenas that house both hockey and basketball teams seem to have very poor ice. So I'm kind of hoping people are assuming the Pistons will be a tenant due to Ilitch making an offer to buy the team but that they will instead stay out in Auburn Hills since they have a nice arena and are not owned by Ilitch.

Thanks in advance.

Run the Jewels is offline   Reply With Quote