Thread: Line Combos: Line Combos Here
View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Levitate

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundsanity30 View Post
I haven't heard much about Kreider and hagelin, but I heard gaborik has been skating, and from what I heard, Nash should be A-OK when the season starts.

edit. just read that Kreider's injury is nothing major.
Gaborik was skating back in September I think. I remember he was skating with some of the guys right before the lockout started, he just couldn't really shoot the puck yet since he had no strength in his arm.

Hagelin I'm kind of concerned about since we've had no info at all on him, but it has been at least a month since his injury so generally shoulder injuries seem to take 4-6 weeks to heal, hopefully he's ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubkov21 View Post
I really don't get all you guys putting Callahan on the third line. He's been top three in scoring on this team the last two years and is our captain. Not to mention he's been top 5 amongst forwards in toi for four consecutive seasons, even in 2010/11 when he missed a quarter of the season.

I'm sure he'll see the odd shift on the third line, but he's going to be playing one of the top two lines for sure.
True, it is probably more likely that Nash is switched to LW and Hagelin pushed down the depth chart a bit

Levitate is online now   Reply With Quote