View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Knights77
Gongshow Ninja

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
I am talking overall in 1.5 years so far he has gotten 6 starts in the OHL. I don't believe that is close to preparing him to be the #1 goalie next year. I think he needs a taste of back to back in the OHL, getting the first start in the week etc.. In regards to London needing a veteran goalie Baille is probably their Engelage and I don't see why they would need to get another goalie. The only goalies out there that would be worth acquiring eg. Subban, Binnington, Gibson aren't available. There's a good chance any goalie they got wouldn't produce more than Baille. I can't see a goalie doing better than a .932 sv%.
Right you are, and it has been a nice surprise (Baille's play). Add that Patterson when he plays (10-1 record .926sv%), we have a nice problem of a crowded crease. I don't see London doing anything regarding goaltending and that includes involving a possible return by Houser (who is still on their protected list). If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
On another note, I am very surprised that Windsor isn't more competitive this year. From what I have seen the team really lacks leadership. When your best player (IMO - Rychel) has Kadri syndrome (plays when he wants to), that isn't good.