View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 01:00 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicente View Post
Well. The only three leagues in Europe that are farm leagues (and only the Swedes for NHL, the others for KHL) are Elitserien, SM-liiga and Czech Extraliga. All the other ones like DEL, EBEL or NLA are even signing lot of NHL players. And the fans love their domestic leagues because they are very entertaining and exciting during all of the season.
bold part - yes, this is one point of view. I have another. All euro leagues, which agreed to IIHF-NHL transfer agreement, are NHL farm leagues. I know only about KHL and Czech league which does not agree with this model.

Why I have such attitude? Look, there are many restrictions for euro leagues which adopted this transfer deal. And NHL pays small sum of money for players. These league supported NHL model of paying for Euros. So, they are farm league of NHL. Why the hell, they agreed with it? There was another option - not to sign it, work together (Finns, Swedes, Russians etc) to make better deal.

One more time, I dont say your point of view is wrong or so... I am just saying that there is another point of view