View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 01:05 PM
J17 Vs Proclamation

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to J17 Vs Proclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Who cares? Money is your mantra, not mine. Budgets don't score goals on the ice. It's not important for European hockey teams to compete with NHL teams salary-wise, but hockey-wise. Once European hockey teams are competitive enough, then a world-wide hockey league becomes meaningful.
Am i the NHL? Am i capitalism? Money is the driving force in markets. It dictates where the employers go. It's great that you have a free spirit philosophy regarding money, and i applaud you for escaping the real world.

I can close my eyes and i am having intercourse with a beautiful lady. Her sister then walks in. I finish my fun, walk downstairs and tell my chef what i wish to consume for breakfast. I drive my ferrai to the tennis court and proceed to play doubles with Charlie Sheen, David Attenborough and Scarlett Johansson. After my sweat, i fly into space to see the aliens living on Mars. I then rest there, in my beautiful 7th holiday home. I am not obliged to be quiet there.

Unfortunately i just opened my eyes again. My money is gone. It was all a lie.

It is truely wonderful for you that you think money is not the reason international hockey is structured the way it is. Very pure of you. Of course, simply ridiculous.