View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 01:12 PM
GoneFullHextall
Fire Berube

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongo View Post
I find it absolutely hilarious that people are complaining about the players fighting for what they want. The owners were fighting for what they want as well, but it seems like the main board just seems to blame the players.

Also I ****ing can't stand when people say what is there to fight for, more millions of dollars? when referring to the players. We do all realize the owners are making more money than the players right. People saying the players should donate their paychecks to less fortunate families are ignorant.

I am unbiased in this, I really just want to see hockey again. But to sit there and solely blame one side over the other is pathetic. Both sides are in this together, they both deserve the blame.
some people are under the belief that only the players are being greedy and the players have no right to demand anything and the owners have every right to not to give an inch.
Both sides have been pretty stubborn right up until now and what do you know just like many predicted when zero hour is approaching on the season both sides suddenly may be coming to their senses.