View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Rem
PbP is what I spit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyvale420 View Post
I wish the Canucks had any logo other than their current one. After orca bay sold the team and aquillinis came out of the courts with ownership i was excited for a new logo and colour design. The colours they had been using had no omage to killer whale colours and of course the team was seen as a joke for changing logos so much.

So what do the canucks do? They pay some metro meat head 2 million dollars to come up with the new jersey. He delivers the exact same logo orca bay entertainment had used with now 70s colours and a goofy 2D Vancouver in ms paint font.

F You all those who designed and approved the latest canucks jersey
I'm sure it wasn't the designers decision for 90% of what you see now in the nucks jersey. As a designer myself, I know that when you do a project, particularly for something this big (not that I've designed for a pro team before - yet) you have too many execs in the kitchen trying to stir the pot. He was given a criteria and he did the best he could. And personally, I'd take the 70's colors over the lame, dull and boring navy/maroon/silver theme you guys had before any day.

Rem is offline   Reply With Quote