Old
12-06-2012, 07:11 PM
HarrisonFord
Lost a bet

vCash: 500
Gill - Lebda

But really.

Bourque - Coffey - they would just compliment each other so well
Orr - Lidstrom - would be just stupidly gifted offensively, yet responsible defensively.
Stevens - Shore - one word. Nasty. Would you want to go into the corners against these guys?
MacInnis - Chara - two guys with BIG shots. Forwards would hate to block these shots.
Harvey - Orr - two of the best playing together. Harvey on shut-down, Orr on the offense.

In today's NHL:
Chara - Weber - probably the best pairing. They'd have all aspects covered elitely.
Karlsson - Gardiner - sure they wouldn't be great defensively, but wouldn't they be fun to watch?
Chara - Phaneuf - I think this pair would take the pressure off of Phaneuf trying to do everything himself. With Chara being as great as he is defensively, Phaneuf could do what makes him so effective. Take risks. Go for the big hit. Rush the puck. Fight without leaving your team without its best defenseman for 5 minutes.
Chara - Pronger - This would be nasty. Probably would be the most intimidating, imposing combination of NHL defenders in the league. And damn, would they ever be great offensively and defensively.

Future:
Gardiner - Reilly - Leafs bias, I dont care. They wont play on the same line since they are the same style of player, but that PP would be fun to watch.
Hamilton - Schultz - both gifted offensively, I could see Schultz to Hamilton being a pretty beastly combo

HarrisonFord is online now   Reply With Quote