View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 06:19 PM
chsb

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemQ View Post
really!!! did ever ask Charles Leblanc yourself why he left a few years ago? Ever ask Couturier yourself why he left?? after signing a 10 yr contract to manage the team!!!

not what you read in the paper....did you ever actually sit down and discuss with them?

the head scout...same thing. did you ever ask him personally?? your naive if you think it's because he wanted to be closer to home. All the head scouts reside in the montreal area (He actually resides in quebec city). He was no different and didnt spend much more time in bathurst than any other head scout spends in the maritimes. He's not scouting for a different team, he's actually scouting for the league, which, you probably dont know but requires a lot of travelling, and more functions than scouting for a team.
And if you ever get to ask him personally....ask him about the money!!! and also ask him about the money he never got

get your facts straight....

I will admit with you that the head scout situation I only heard about as we hardly ever got contact with him in Bathurst.

Now on Couturier!
He actually signed a 15 years contract 5-6 years ago and I don't know where you took that he left because he never did and is still here since he signed that.

Leblanc;s experience was very limited when the Titan hired him the first time.
He got a couple years experence and then went as GM/Coach for the Campbellton Junior A team.
He thought at the time that it was a good experience for him....
That the Titan wanted to retain him or not was irrelevant as he wanted to try it and took it when the job was offered.

So I indeed speak on a regular basis to the Titan staff and knows or at least try to know what is going on at this end of the spectrum.

chsb is offline   Reply With Quote