View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 07:55 PM
TheLegend
Megathread Refugee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstuck View Post
Legend do you think that the time of the year (Christmas) could help Jones and company with signatures ? Someone suggested earlier in this thread that it could because people go shopping a bit more and so on.

I know that in July some of posters said that it was quite an odd time of year to gather signatures, outside, with 100+ temperatures which ended proving right because he failed on first attempt.
Right now the weather here as been fantastic (70's and 80's). So camping out at the library isn't all that bad. However at this time of year, I would think the shopping malls and other retail outlets would be a better location to get signatures.

I honestly think Ken Jones really doesn't have any idea as to the most effective way to make a petition drive succeed. I think he was counting on GWI for assistance with it, since he allowed them to use him as their designated "concerned Glendale citizen" in their suit against the ordinance. He seemed real disgusted with GWI at the end when his partner (who had a connection with GWI) bailed on him.

TheLegend is offline   Reply With Quote