View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 07:53 PM
CoasttoCoast

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabbers View Post
Hodgson has 20 even strength points in 29 games and should have been at the bottom of the list I assembled.

In the case of Norris he has 12 even strength points in only 19 gemes played this year. If you credited Norris with 6 points per 9.5 games (his average) he still wouldn't make the list.

I don't have access to plus/minus figures...even for Nepean.
I enjoyed reading your analysis, great work. I think you have to be a little Leary of PTstreak stats, but after 30 games, the errors should start to even out.

Hodgson was having a great year, he's putting up pts. with little PP time, he blocks shots, energy, physical guy, I can see his All Star Selection. Norris has played well, but just couldn't find the right fit with wingers, Yarwood is difficult to play with but I thought they were just starting to gel when Yarwood got hurt. They have enough talent up front, they should be able to find 2 good scoring lines when everyone returns at the same time, + a strong 3a & 3b line.
Nepean starts a real tough stretch tomorrow night. They have 8 games in 16 nights with only one game at home, S-Plex, and they play Smith falls twice in that stretch, they need to play well just to hold onto their position.