View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 07:53 PM
Rangersfan21

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongkongphoey View Post
Interesting, so what you are saying is Hodgson has more even strength, and likely more even strength PPG than Norris? Not many would think that. Do they use him much for PP, front or on the perimeter for PP? The difference between the two positions for points is not insignificant. I highly doubt Hodgson gets the same opportunities as Norris but what if he did?

I am certain Smiths Falls will have similar conundrums in the not too distant future given the depth inthier line up. The coaching staff will have to juggle lines and egos. Who will be prepared to take a diminished role to help the team win. Between the top teams the coaching staff who gets that right (or has more front of the jersey players) will win. Can't wait for the next half of the season.
There is no comparison between hodgson and norris IMO, in the 5 games I have seen it is clear that norris has a lot more skill but maybe the effort level is not always there. Hodgson is also a different style of player who goes hard all the time