View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 09:09 PM
h22prelude93

vCash: 500
I find it very difficult to compare these three. Two are more skill/finesse types while one is much more of a hard-driving power forward. Two seem to have more of a nose for the net while one seems to be more of a playmaker. They also all three come from vastly different hockey backgrounds(which makes it even harder to accurately compare them). I do see Schwartz as having the highest probability of success out of three. He's already had a taste of the NHL, and knows exactly what it's going to take to succeed there. However, I think Jaskin and Rattie may have the higher overall potential. I think Jaskin has the tools to be a VERY successful NHLer, but it's going to be up to him whether or not he takes his game to the next level. Rattie I see as being the most versartile of the three. His high compete level, hockey IQ, and ability to be in the right places at the right times is what I think will make him such a valuable player. Overall, I think all three will be very successful at the pro level, but again it's really hard to start making any real predictions until we get to see all three on the ice together.

-Probability of Success-
Schwartz
Rattie
Jaskin

-Physicality-
Jaskin
Schwartz
Rattie

-Hockey IQ, Defensive Awareness-
Rattie
Schwartz
Jaskin