View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 09:17 PM
KaylaJ
Tungsten!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivek View Post
Damn those are some heated word from Russo. I give him credit for putting his name to it since his daily job involves dealing directly with the players. Everybody laying it on the line tonight.

Some big-time tweets from a very respected writer.
Keep in mind Fehr had to fly to MN to meet with some players about a month ago or so. Plus as Russo has mentioned over and over, the Wild's 3rd & 4th liner guys are losing their jobs right now to the kids in Houston. He may not have to deal with a lot of the same players if and when the season starts up again. Imagine standing by knowing a certain player/s can't do anything but watch as their dreams are being torn apart and for what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanStaal#1Fan View Post
Yeah, I understand why you thought I was on the PA's side. I was only talking about the owners because some posters seemed to think that only the PA was to blame. I wanted to put things in perspective. Fehr's move of saying things were all good when he knew his proposal was gonna get rejected was a dick move. I tried to win the PR battle and, IMO, failed miserably.
Yeah, I think he's had some rough days, but doing what he did today? I've seen some media guys who were normal before today get really cynical (Botta for one). I can't wait to see what his next plan is...other than telling players to get on twitter