View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Darth Vitale
Transitional Period

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
I think people just don't want to admit that their beloved idles are actually greedy morons.
Yep. And worse people STILL saying they'll go right back and spend money. Get what you deserve, man. Everyone around here needs to sack up and whenever they come back, tell the players especially (at this point) to F-off, and no you're not getting our money. We'll watch for free on TV for the first year and that's it. Nice little plummeting revenue for you *******s to ponder next time you need to make a new CBA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
The greed and self-importance on both sides is nothing short of sickening.
Takes two for sure and the NHL's initial offers were garbage and set a bad tone, but at this point, after this week, it's 100% on spineless players letting Fehr yank their collective chain at the last minute when a deal could've been done.

Fehr is a divisive **** and should've never been hired and at this point players should be able to see what's going on here. Fehr is a ****ing weasel. I don't believe a word out of his mouth at this point. TSN's videos show it all.

I bagged teh FB page at this point. **** this. Not worth one more second of my time. If it's not free or something I've spent my time on in the past, I'm not doing it WRT to the NHL. Not one penny or one more wasted "citizen fan" post.