View Single Post
Old
12-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Mathletic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNudge View Post
He as been quite impressive this year. So far this season he's had quite a impressive year by putting up 37pts in 28gams. In the last 10 games he's had 15 pts -7G-8A +4.
I simply don't know why no one is talking about this kid. Am'i missing anything ??

By the way he's born september 14 1995, meaning he's one youngest of this draft.

Can anyone give me some info!! Does he playa gritty game? Is he afraid going in the corner ? How is vision? Hows is hockey IQ? Is he a dangler or a playmaker ?
He's very gritty, as indicated by his PIMs. Very motivated. I read a few interviews with him and he has the swag needed to say the least. He's the player other teams hate. From the get go he did all he could to make the team Val d'Or hitting everything that moved. Very vocal as well from what I heard. I believe he was suspended for racial slurs.

I really liked him coming out of Midget AAA and he has developped very well sor far in Val d'Or playing with Mantha. Good shot, gets his nose dirty and works well in tight space.

Mathletic is online now   Reply With Quote