View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Nash

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfy View Post
Problem with Dumba is he hasnt had a great season or subway series and Rielly and Reinhart are probably already ahead of him. I cant see Canada going that young on their blue line especially with a lockout so there will be more talent back there then usual.

On the other hand he has that physical ability that no one else brings on the D to that extent and a good history with HC. I think he has a good shot but wouldnt be surprised if Sproul or Corrado make it over him
Canada would have taken Murray, Rielly and Reinhart, but I tend to agree that there is a high probability that there will only be those two 2012 picks on D this year. Team Canada tends to prefer to take the 19 year old if things are close. Dumba, Sproul and Corrado are the 3 RD players vying for the third pairing. It wouldn't shock me if one of Sproul or Corrado actually are already favored to take that spot over Dumba. People keep talking about how he's just having a bad season, but you have to evaluate him on how he's playing right now. If he doesn't outshine the other two in camp, he won't be picked.