View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 02:28 AM
ukyo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck U View Post
Again, do NOT get me wrong I luv the guy too ... however, you said he should be ahead of FROLOV and SIMMER in the Top 10 / HM standings ... and on that, yeah I DISAGREE ... Fro was one of the better Kings we've had IMO, maybe not TOP 10 but up there, top 20 maybe, certainly AHEAD of Deadmarsh.
Meh. Frolov had the potential to belong on the HM list in my opinion but really didn't deserve it from his body of work. He was one of the most skilled Kings ever, but could never put it together, and never really contributed to the history of the Kings. The biggest moment he had as a King was getting stoned by Luongo on a breakaway in the playoffs. He ended up being let go during when he should have been in the prime of his career.

And this is coming from someone who has a signed Frolov jersey. I don't really expect you to do this, but if you go back through my post history, you'll see that I man-crushed on Fro throughout his career, even after he went to the Rangers. I still think Deadmarsh was more meaningful to the Kings than Frolov was.

But, hey, that's just my opinion.

And for the record, I only thought that Deadmarsh deserved to be on that HM list more than Simmer deserved to be on there a second time.

ukyo is offline   Reply With Quote