View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 05:51 AM
LaxSabre

vCash: 1088
Too bad the Sabres-Amerks had to cancel the Time Warner Cable Sports Channel broadcast of the game - I was looking forward to watching it. We here in Buffalo got screwed there as they now will be showing the game here in Buffalo on Dec 28 instead - one most of us will/should be attending. Boo! Why not show tonights game and use it to promote the game on Dec 28 with commercials etc. Heck, have those commercials promote a few ticket deals with one of those being a one night only deal where if you call tonight you can get - for example - a buy two, get one ticket free deal on the $25 seats?

Oh well, good luck to the Amerks tonight, hope they end this losing streak - I'll be listening to the game online. My hockey viewing tonight will be the Michigan State-Notre Dame game on the NBC Sports Network followed by the replay of the Niagara-London OHL game on the NHL Network. Go Amerks! Go Notre Dame! Go Niagara!

Note: The Niagara-London OHL game can be seen LIVE in the United States on the NHL Network and Sportsnet in Canada starting at 7:00 pm ET.

Last edited by LaxSabre: 12-07-2012 at 06:07 AM.
LaxSabre is offline   Reply With Quote