View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 08:20 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post
Or he could just leave the KHL and resume playing in the NHL, like what KHL clubs kept trying to get NHLers to do.

Whatever needs to be done, he'll be back with us when the time comes. I doubt we have a season anyways, so it's prolly moot.

E: Biggest thing I just realized, I am 100% sure he spoke with Sherman before signing this contract. No way he'd go to the KHL if Sherman didn't hear about this contract first. Which means I'm sure there is plenty of communication between everyone that O'Reilly will be back with Colorado when the time comes, but with the likely lockout this season won't matter.
No, it is not so easy. There is MoU among KHL and NHL. If a player has valid KHL contract, he can not sign in NHL (vice versa). Look at Prokhorkin, he had valid KHL contract with CSKA, signed with LA, NHL refused to register his NHL contract.

I still dont understand this discussion. Ryan decided to sign in KHL for 2years. He will play this season in KHL and wil decide next summer what he wants - KHL or NHL. Simple.