View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 08:56 AM
ohnoeszz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdybeat View Post
I was about to sell my Vokoun and go all in on Lehtonen, but the recent posts are just showing the randomness of the game shining. My Vokoun (88) seems to either be a brick wall, or let through 1-2 cheese goals a game. The 6'4" size of Kari and his quickness do seem appealing through.

Looking for a minor shake up in my top 9, any advice? My defense is solid, and my goalies (Vokoun/Niemi) work for now. I'm on PS3. Showing all lines just for reference.

Zetterberg (C) - Kesler (A) - Grabner (all SJS)
Neal - Pavelski (A) - Havlat (all SJS)
Vanek - Vermette - Stafford
Malone - Legwand - Langenbrunner

As you can see, it is a little top heavy. I have about 30k pucks to spend right now. I was thinking about picking up a Carter to fill RW on top line, shift Grabner to 3rd line and rework that line with the extra pucks. Also considering Nash if I want to save up a bit and blow it all on one skater.
I use E. Staal-Kesler(a)-Sotw Grabner as my second line and it is killer. Grabner is all over the ice with 95 speed and you could probably find one for that 30k.

I also have a SOTW Lehtonen that I swear by but it seems like everyone needs to find a goalie they trust on their own.