Thread: Other: Lockout Signings, Part II
View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 08:12 AM
Lonewolfe2015

vCash: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshahdoo View Post
It's said he won't get back this season. And I trust Metallurg's official statement more, than some fans' hopes. More so when it looks totally understandable from player's point of view as well. And as to KHL, they pay money. Right away. Unlike NHL. Perhaps for you money is nothing, but I bet the kid thinks otherwise.
Of course you trust the KHL more, you're in Russia and probably a KHL fan. I'm an NHL fan, I trust the player to not put himself in a position to jeopardize his ability to help his team win games. That means not signing a contract without a clear out if games resume.

O'Reilly isn't maliciously trying to hurt his team, he just wants to stay fit, play with his brother and earn some money honestly while the season looks to be lost. But come hell or high water, he'll be back if Colorado needs him.

The KHL doesn't offer him more than a steady-ish (if you believe the rumors) paycheck and some hockey, he will be back where he belongs when the time comes. That's all I've been saying and I'm sorry if you didn't realize that.

Lonewolfe2015 is online now   Reply With Quote