View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Kev22

vCash: 500
I haven't logged on to here for months. Not that you aren't all wonderful, but I really haven't missed the talk. I will say this though, following the happenings last night on Twitter was some real entertainment. I was laughing about Fehr basically getting a spanking from the NHL last night. I really think that if everyone would have kept their mouths shut and not talked about details, we might be talking about a deal. I think this lockout has went long enough and it's time to knock off all the PR BS and just hammer out a deal. Months have went by since I purchased season tickets for the first time and I'm still asking "what the hell were you thinking?"

That said, I hope there is hockey this season and sooner rather than later. What I'd like to see is these guys start to act like grown men instead of politicians or children. Hockey was nearly irrelevant in the sports landscape before the lockout, now only the die hards will support the sport in the short term when its over. The NHL has become a joke and it's sad for those of us that love the sport.