View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 09:13 AM
The Podium
Formerly chrisx101

vCash: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanlinden View Post
Not really. The guy was a top draft pick from the OHL (along with the WHL, generally quickest transition to pro), and was a year older than most of the players in his draft class. He's now in his 3rd AHL season, and isn't even a point per game.

Of course he's close (18pts in 20 games), but that's basically zero development from where he was 2 years ago (41 pts in 44 games), while his goals-to-assists ratio has dropped substantially.
However, he is growing in all other aspects of the game. His defensive play isnt as sloppy (its not great yet but its much better than it was), his core strength, balance and strength on the puck has greatly improved, etc. etc. etc. The Leaf management knows his offensive capabilities, its everything else that is holding him back which has been the focus of his season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCanadain1976 View Post
Well MacAurther plays rw and Kadri if im not mistaken plays lw or at least is playing that in the ahl. If im wrong i take my offer back. I can see him playing the rest of this year in the ahl with the monarches and learning the kings system of more defensive then hes used to now. The kings have a need maybe next year at lw on the second line if they dont resign penner or / gagne. I would be content with letting kadri fight it out with pearson for the spot should they not get a named free agent for it. .
Kadri plays all 3 forward positions

The Podium is offline   Reply With Quote