View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 09:38 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
I watched the Volts game from the other night. Does anyone know what happened to Archambault, after around the mid-point of the 3rd he never saw the ice again. Not sure if he was injured or benched. Overall I like the improvements he's shown as I thought his compete level was better, and even took the body although wasn't very effective at it. His defensive game didn't look very good though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makbowles View Post
Where would you put Walsh skill wise amongst our prospects? Better than Hagel yet worse than Galchenyuk?
Walsh has good hands and a nice shot, he would be in the top 15 or so skill wise but his overall game needs polish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makbowles View Post
I hope they make room for Walsh. If he can stay healthy, this upcoming offseason should be the first in a while where he can do some training and work on whatever his needs are.

Really don't see the point of keeping a Hagel or even a Palushaj at the expense of a 6'4 forward with skill.
Well Hagel is on an AHL contract and a UFA at seasons end so I doubt he's in the future plans. Palushaj I don't know what they will do with him but I wouldn't mind if he was with another team, has been very disappointing in Hamilton so far.