View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 11:19 AM
RainbowDash
20% Cooler

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic school bus View Post
Wilson overpaid him at the time and I'm pretty sure a lot of the people on this site called him out on that. I love his energy as a player when he was in the zone. Just wish we could've eased him into harder minutes, maybe he'd be a better player now if we did.

I'll miss that sweet right handed one-timed. It was like we had Iginla on the team.
????

If we had an Iginla on the team, we would not have traded him, or held onto Coyle from the package. Iginla ACTUALLY elevates the puck and actually roofs it.

Seto's one timer wasn't special. It was merely acceptable. If you inspect it further, you'd notice that he had this amazing ability to NEVER find the soft spots in the slot. It was like if you going to pass it to him for a one timer, you'd have to hope that it actually gets there. If it got there, you'd be lucky if it didn't get blocked or go wide.

This is what makes it plainly obvious that Seto isn't going to become a consistant 30 goal scorer. Compare him to Couture or even Heatley, they found the soft spots pretty much anywhere and got better scoring chances on a more consistant basis.

RainbowDash is offline   Reply With Quote