View Single Post
12-07-2012, 11:51 AM
vCash: 500
I have cleared my very busy calendar for tonight and will post some updates as the game goes on...

Svedberg starts for PBs vs. Manch tonite. Healthy scratches: Button & Randell. Camper, Miller, Exelby, Knight, Whitfield still out

Nolan wimps out on a re-match against Robins off the opening faceoff and Robins goes to the box. Nolan is a 220-lbs. wuss year after year.

Bruins kill the penalty....then Tardif draws a penalty with some good hustle in the Monarch's zone.

Monarchs up 1-0 on a slapper. Bruins having trouble breaking out of their own zone tonight.

Feed is all messed up on my end...can't see much now.

MacKinnin ties it up late in the 1st 1-1.

Still 1-1 early in the second...

Cliche vs. Robins...looks like Cliche was coming in to stick up for a teamate that Robins drilled into the boards...neither guy could get loose, a draw. Any chance of seeing a replay? Nope...Robins gets a boarding call and a game misconduct (jersey). He must be in the lead for penalty mins. this season now.

Manchester scores 4 on 4...2-1 midway thru the second.

Lots of minor penalties tonight, not a lot of flow to the game so far.

MacKinnon scores again, this time on a great pass from Bourque in his own zone. 2-2 late in the second. Bruins finally have some energy.

Krug sneaks one by Jones, 3-2 Providence!

Still 3-2 with less than 2 mins. left. Another strong game from Svedberg tonight...

Pbees come from behind and win again.

Last edited by Malt: 12-07-2012 at 08:14 PM.
Malt is offline   Reply With Quote