Thread: GDT: Lockout Thread II
View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
The players should really learn to keep their mouths (errr. more like keyboards) shut. Dustin Penner was actively engaging with fans last night and it does nothing good for him and the union. None of us can relate your problem(s) and it is very hard for me to feel sympathy for either side. They are welcome to say whatever they like but they ought to keep in mind that those owners they are disputing with and the fans that some of them are mouthing off to pay their checks. I don't think that they realize that this has the potential to really ruin the level interest the game has gained since the last lockout which will decrease revenues and decrease their pay. They are all connected.

You know BizNasty is on there saying he'd like to hear from the other 22 owners and I responded that I'd like to hear from all the players. The fact of the matter is not all of either side is on the same page. On top of the his hash tag has something about it being about the money for the owners. What in the hell does he think the players are rejecting deals for? Don't call the owners greedy when in the same breath you aren't accepting deals because of, you guessed it, money!

I'm so sick of this but it is like a train wreck and I have battered woman syndrome. Hit me baby one more time!