View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 01:29 PM
SnipeShow91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeheadu View Post
Right. I hope that we get some more details, but I'm not counting on it. I'm curious if this decision originated with the coaching staff or if it came from above and the coaching staff was just asked for their input and signed off on it.

On ice, he did take a lot of stupid penalties, but was far from the only one on the team to do so this season. If we're losing his offensive production, we will really need to eliminate all of those unnecessary penalties in the 2nd half to have a chance.

It would also be great if we could get Fillman back from his concussion at some point. He still hasnt played a regular season game. He was our best skater, defenceman and even our best player last year IMO. Frazee was playing the point on the power play, so Fillman would be a natural replacement there if/when he returns.
If I could guess in this kind of situation, it would most likely come from the coaching staff cause they would know more about the sitaution than the president or the AD on what the ramifications would be for cutting a player academically and affecting his scholarship.

SnipeShow91 is offline   Reply With Quote