The Luongo Thread - "Make it stop, make it stop!"
View Single Post
12-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Join Date: Feb 2012
Originally Posted by
We'll be a better team trading Luongo for say, Kulemin, Kadri, and a 1st certainly in the long run and very possibly in the short run too.
That's certainly a very debatable topic. I feel Luongo's importance to this team is somewhat underrated by most.
- elite #1A/B with Schneider
- in the future will continue to be a very good #1A/B
- currently is a tweener, he should bolster our 2/3rd line
- in the future he will continue to be a tweener IMO
- might crack the roster (IMO will not this year)
- in the future he might end up a solid 1st liner/could potentially bust
- no help in the present
- could be a good pick 3-4 years down the road or could be a bust.
I don't think there is any way to say Kulemin/Kadri/1st help us win more right now but a case could be made for the future. The impact of an elite netminder even as a #1B option is much more than 2 tweeners.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by KeninsFan