View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 02:15 PM
manilaNJ
Optimism: Unwavering

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
This is why I can get behind some of the things like I said, and don't disagree with everything.

Also a lot of people on the main board have taken to twitter to call out some of these players. I know I said I didn't care at this point, but I think it's time the paying customer has a say here. Especially with social media being what it is these days.

I encourage fans to let the players know how you feel. No threats, or acting silly either, and no calling out every player on twitter(Like Cam Janssen, and players who have kept quiet) I'm talking about the big mouths like Upshall.
I'm ready to throw my hands up at this point and just say **** it all.
I'm getting less torn about this as the ******** carries on... but as much as I want a season right now, my greater concern is what will happen when this next CBA expires.

My previous stance was that I was pro whoever signed their names on the dotted lines first.
But... I want a CBA put together that won't let **** hit in the fan whenever it expires. I want a CBA that doesn't entice owners to keep grabbing for more each time and one that doesn't make the players feel like their entitled beyond the league's means.

That's where I'm at right now. I miss hockey, I'll watch it whenever it returns... but there's no way I can get excited about it.
Sign the damn thing whenever... just don't be ****** about it next time.

To each his own, though.