View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 03:31 PM
RedWingsNow*
SaskatoonDeathSquad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings19405 View Post
I have my eyes wideopen, just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they don't see what is happening. We just have different opinions. You are absolutely a PA hardliner have been since the start. Don't pretend otherwise it is fine. I am pretty heavily owner at least I own it. I am frustrated with both sides in any event.

But they asked for three major points and gave them and then didn't get theirs back. My opinion is by the way this new 10 year CBA length is the sponsors pushing and it has gotten there because of what both sides have done. I would like to see them go to the 8 and 6 (fine meet at 9 and 7) if that wrapped up the deal, but that is about it. The 5 year contracts and 7 year option for the team is important to them. It makes sense given what a lot of these deals have done and the insurance issues moving forward. I would expect them to make some compromise on variance to make that happen.
Don't accuse me of lying.
I am anti-owner. Not Pro PA.
You may be Pro-owner. Good for you

In every single area, the PA has moved immensely to the owners' side

And I hate it.

But it's true.

If you want pretend that hasn't happened. be my guest.

I'm the Red Wings fan who has been constantly accused of Not Being a Red Wings fan because I am critical of "my team."

I'm critical of Fehr. He has disappointed me. He's done nothing but give concessions.

I've said countless times,
there are 3 options
1. Cave quick, don't miss games/.
2. Fight a long time and cave
3. Fight until victory/.

We're looking at #2. That's a criticism of Fehr and the PA (understanding the PA may have demanded this tactic from its counsel).

The owners apparently think they're going to keep getting more. But it's a dangerous game. it cost them $100M yesterday and it could cost them a lot more.

RedWingsNow* is offline   Reply With Quote