View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 03:49 PM
HockeyBasedNYC

vCash: 500
I havent been around HF in months, but ive been following the lockout like some starved idiot who expects theyll find a resolution to this and all will be well once they crank up training camp.

I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't be, because its ****ing hockey and I love it - but right now im done. Im completely pissed off with this whole thing. I've learned more about collective bargaining tactics, unions and negotiation through these NHL lockouts more than anything in the real business world. It just doesnt make sense. Its a ****ing disgrace.

I dont care who is losing what or whos offended about this or that, or what side is posturing or using the media for leverage - in the end its just a bunch of egotistical moneymongers that will hopefully be long gone before this great game is. At this rate I am questioning that though, because its painfully obvious they are more concerned about winning this pissing match then keeping this league and game healthy.

Shame on them all, and shame on them for thinking we all give a rats ass about what they moan to the media about everyday. We have families and jobs and we need to take care of ourselves in a terrible economy, with no relief in sight - while these guys throw sticks and stones at each other to decide who will make an extra few million here and there. Its a slap in the face to the fans and everyone who relies on the league for personal revenue.

Right now, im ashamed to be a fan.

Last edited by HockeyBasedNYC: 12-07-2012 at 03:57 PM.