View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 06:29 PM
dackelljuneaubulis02

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
I watched the Volts game from the other night. Does anyone know what happened to Archambault, after around the mid-point of the 3rd he never saw the ice again. Not sure if he was injured or benched. Overall I like the improvements he's shown as I thought his compete level was better, and even took the body although wasn't very effective at it. His defensive game didn't look very good though.

Walsh has good hands and a nice shot, he would be in the top 15 or so skill wise but his overall game needs polish.

Well Hagel is on an AHL contract and a UFA at seasons end so I doubt he's in the future plans. Palushaj I don't know what they will do with him but I wouldn't mind if he was with another team, has been very disappointing in Hamilton so far.
I wondered the same thing about Archie. I heard the play by play guys twice mention that some player was injured but both times I just happened to miss the name. I assumed it was OA.

I thought he looked involved and made some beautiful passes. Good wheels. Hardly looked selfish at all. Looked to be pretty tenacious on the puck at times too.

Thanks for the report on Walsh. I may have been too hopeful about him. Some scouting reports seemed to say that he had, or may have, elite offensive upside. Still convinced he'll get a shot with the Dogs regardless.