View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 06:14 PM
TheDaysOf 04
Rated [SFY]

vCash: 500
Quote:
Finally, 2010 fourth round pick Geoff Schemitsch has been a vital part of the Oshawa Generals, having scored three goals and adding 15 assists. It is however his overage year.
Who?
Quote:
At the NCAA level, it does not appear that the Lightning have much in either Luke Witkowski or Kirill Gotovets. Witkowski is in his senior year with Western Michigan University and has three assists in 12 game. Gotovets meanwhile has been held pointless in the first nine games of his junior year with Cornell University. It is unlikely that either player signs an NHL contract.
what?
Quote:
Evan Oberg is the only other defender of note playing for Syracuse.
Korobov maybe?
Quote:
Gusev has yet to cement a roster spot in the KHL, has been scoring at near a point-per-game Russia's second tier league, the VHL.
For CSKA, sure, but that doesn't seem to be an issue since he was traded to Khabarovsk. He's been playing a lot there.

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...ite-potential/

Quote:
Weaknesses: The Lightning's prospect pool could use more depth at center, and there are no true goal-scorers in the pipeline either. There is a steep drop-off in talent on defense behind Mark Barberio and the 2012 picks.
Wait I thought Defense was suppose to be a strength? Title above says strength right? And Johnson (lead the WHL in goals in 2011 + leads the AHL in goals now) and Conacher (lead the AHL in goals last season) aren't true goal-scorers? How about Kucherov? Scored what....a goal a game last season, plus the best goal scorer at the U-18s, and Super Series a year ago? Huh?

Quote:
The club also made Andrey Vasilevskiy the first goaltender taken in the draft, adding a blue-chipper to a position that had grown weak.
Weak? Weak? Janus, Tokarski, Wilcox, and Helenius is weak? And again above says strength. Am I missing something?

Last edited by TheDaysOf 04: 12-07-2012 at 06:26 PM.
TheDaysOf 04 is offline   Reply With Quote