View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 06:39 PM
racerjoe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StringerBell View Post
Sure it's all speculation, but I'm speculating on what seems to be the most probable outcome of the CBA. The owners and players had reportedly agreed in principle on the money, which Bettman said would keep the salary cap at 70 million this year before dropping to 60 million next year.

If you want to do your own speculation, and make claims like 'decertification is just as likely as ratifying a new CBA' then go ahead. I just don't see why you need to have a fit when others speculate based on the scenario that the cap drops to 60 million after this season.
You do know talks broke off terribly right? that the Bettman said it is all coming off the table. There is no deal right now to even speculate on.

Thats the point.

It was also the point for the rest of the post with other things people are speculating on. Truth be told, I am fully aware most likely he will have to be traded. But the facts not just at this moment, but for the foreseeable future say we do not HAVE TO move him. We can keep him. Hell one could make an argument we could keep both for at least 3 years.