Thread: Illegal Curve - TSN 1290: Statement from Winnipeg Jets Governor Mark Chipman
View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Paradise
Individual thinker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffer View Post
People going out of their way to find negativity either in the lockout, young players, prospects, etc, is just starting to get ridiculous.
Just because someone thinks differently than yourself, doesn't mean it's negative Huffer. Us fans aren't always going to agree on everything and that's part of the draw of this board, difference in opinions and the freedom to express them. I personally say what I believe and if that doesn't go with the norm, then so be it. I like my individuality. In my life I tell it like I see it, no sugar coating, just my own perception from trying to see all sides of the puzzle. That's not to say that's how you should or shouldn't see things, it's just my personal line of thinking. I don't think inside a box, outside the box, because to me there is no box at all. It's just a perception of one's reality and they are entitled to that as humans. I don't want you to think that I'm singling you out, but I thought your message was looking for a reply of some sort and decided that I'd try my best to give that to you, from my own line of thinking. I hope that this clears things up about my views on some of the subjects that you mentioned.

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote