Old
12-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Morozov
The Devil Killer

vCash: 50
Send a message via MSN to Morozov
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWOW View Post
I can't think of any other reason why you would bash the undermanned Knicks immediately after they humiliated the Heat for the second time in about a month.
and that's the problem, you think it's people out to get the Knicks and bash the Knicks, when really it's just that people don't care about your record in November/December. In fact even at the start of the year I made no attempt to "bash" the Knicks what was said all along though was that you don't earn the status of being amongst the elite of the league until you do something that warrants that status which the Knicks are yet to do.

There's several teams with records as good as the Knicks at the moment, nobody cares about those teams records at the moment either, just like nobody cares about the Knicks record except the Knicks fans who want to demand they be respected and blah blah blah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWOW View Post
You just cant stand the sight of enthusiasm from a fanbase other than you're own
This sort of crap is hilarious and is why much of the Knicks fan base is not taken seriously. I feel bad for the reasonable Knicks fans who are enjoying the team having some success but holding their tongue until the real games start.