View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Clowe Me

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWOW View Post
Fans have nothing to do with it. The Knicks winning creates the attention. As fans, what are we supposed to do? Be angry about them winnning?
No. Enjoy your success, that's fine, but when you come here during or after each Knicks victory and sing their praises, expect to be mocked.

It would be like me going into a Sharks/Wings gdt and bragging about the Sharks winning and being better than Detroit. I would get mocked.

Quote:
You just cant stand the sight of enthusiasm from a fanbase other than you're own.
Jump to conclusions much?

As unfortunate as it is, talk is cheap until they prove it in the playoffs.

Quote:
I look at it this way -- if the Knicks winning pisses you or anybody else off, then dont associate or surround yourself with Knicks fans. Since this is a public forum, I really don't have any advice other than pray the Knicks are really a fluke.
Why do you think I care about the Knicks? The team I like plays in the west and is about as far away from NYC as it gets.

I was simply trying to rationally explain why Knicks fans are getting treated the way they are lately, but you seem to want to make it more than what it is.