View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Gritzky98
Lottery Dynasty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsujimoto74 View Post
There's really no evidence that RNH is a better NHL player since Kuznetsov hasn't played in the NHL yet. He's a really, really talented player though. He, Tarasenko, and Yakupov are the only 3 prospects I think you could make a case for over RNH. Personally, I'd still take RNH because he's a center and has played in the NHL already, but I wouldn't be surprised if any of those 3 established themselves as being as good or better than him.
Yea you could make a case for them, I just don't see it happening. Kuznetsov would have to put up crazy numbers to be on RNH's level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatvianTwist View Post
An Oilers' fan saying RNH's a better player? Sounds pretty biased to me.
Yea but he is.. most unbiased people would say the same..

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalsrock View Post
Coming from me,a caps fan, who has actually seen what he can do in the KHL rather than just assuming RNH is better because you've seen him play half a season in the NHL,and it's just my honest opinion that Kuznetsov is better than RNH. Also, I would absolutely love to hear how you came up with those statistics about 99% of teams.
So do you think Kuznetsov would have put up RNH numbers as a 18 year old rookie?

The NHL is the best league in the world for a reason, and RNH was dominating in his first season.

As for the last part, any GM in the league would be stupid not to take RNH over a guy that COULD be better, and especially one that has a high chance for the russian factor attached to him.

Lets wait and see how he does in the NHL first. If he ever comes to the NHL.

Gritzky98 is offline   Reply With Quote