View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 09:56 PM
Kmshrkx

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabbyfan View Post
San Jose. AFAIK the Sharks rely on getting to at least the 2nd round, if not the conference finals, to break even on any given year. Also, sports fans like winners. Hockey is growing greatly in the Bay Area, but if the Giants/A's/Warriors/Niners all continue to be good and get better like they have shown and the Sharks fall into a downward trend, which it isn't unreasonable to think they will, the Sharks will begin to feel it a bit. The same likely goes for any NTM that is generally a pretty good team.
The Sharks have never had a significant downturn in attendance. I think this will end after this entire lockout issue is over. It may not be much, maybe 2 or 3 thousand a game less. I have been a Sharks fan since the beginning and have seen many exciting games, but the cost of going to games anymore is too much money in return for games that are not that great anymore. $26 to sit in last row, $20 for parking and at least $20 for food and drinks. I would much rather watch on TV so I can at least change the channel when the Sharks are stinking.

Kmshrkx is offline   Reply With Quote