View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 11:06 PM
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patmac40 View Post
I don't think that's what he was getting at..

As far as the coach is concerned, I appreciate the fact that he's a straight shooter but the way he did it wasn't necessarily the most professional way. It's one way to have a conversation like this behind closed doors or to the player directly but it'd be disheartening for anybody to have a former employer to give all the ins and outs about a sensitive situation like Cissť's. It's like having my former employer publicly stating that he's doubtful that I'll have success in the field that I've dedicated my life to but saying that I'm a good guy though. How should I react to that?

And I had to point this out. I'm in no way trying to attack what you're saying, just trying to make sense of it all, but you originally said that he will regret not staying with BU, but now he should have just stayed in Canada to begin with. He obviously felt like this was the best route when he started and then injuries and everything came into play so he wasn't able to have the kind of success that he wanted. It's not to say that he wouldn't have had success at all nor that it was the wrong choice to go there in the first place, it was just his luck and he was unhappy with the situation eventually. That's like saying to a girl who dumps you, "if you were going to leave me at some point, why did you go out with me in the first place?" There are just some things you can't predict
Reminds me of Angelo..

IHaveNoCreativity is offline   Reply With Quote