Thread: Speculation: More Luongo Talk
View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Bleach Clean

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougGilmour93 View Post
Well you can continue to attack me if you like, it just speaks to your maturity level. And I'd hate for you to be banned from the trade forum, so how about we just part ways. We simply can't see eye to eye. I look forward to the final outcome of this supposed trade.

I will say this though, if I'm wrong (about my evaluation) I'll be the first to admit it. I don't forsee that, as I believe I have a pretty good grasp on what's potentially going down here (the valuing of assets as well as knowing the strong personality of our GM)

With that being said, good day to you.

I wouldn't exactly colour yourself the victim here DG. You have continually argued with many VAN posters here, all following the thread due to Luongo being a part of their team. If it's not to find agreement, what is your purpose here?

There are people here wanting to come to agreement. LL for example. Then there are others who don't without any _sound_ logic justifying otherwise.

Luongo has been the best goalie this team has had in 40 years. Canucks fans have a vested interest in what happens to him for that reason alone. It's not wonder expectations are high, they don't know what losing that stability in net will mean elsewhere.