Thread: Raptors Discussion: v.23: The Return of Kyle Lowry
View Single Post
Old
12-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Stats01

vCash: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by showtime8 View Post
I don't mind losing with a young team that looks like they are developing together, but if you continue to see the same mistakes over and over again then there's something else that's the issue.

Terrence Ross has been getting more time, which I'm extremely pleased about and I hope that they continue to build his minutes throughout the season.

Ed Davis played just shy of 10 minutes tonight and that is not ideal. He is a good bench player, but why not reward the guy that puts in quality effort a majority of the time. (he does play in the NBA)

I think that Colangelo pulls the trigger on the Gasol trade. Doesn't make a difference in result and might give some added experience for a young group.
Davis was hurt most of the game. But IMO Ross should be getting a lot more minutes, he came in basically in garbage time. He isn't going to develop sitting on the bench. He could really add some shooting to the second unit which is a whole other story altogether, it's terrible.

I would do the Gasol trade, but I really don't want Colangelo touching this team until he's fired. He doesn't deserve to fire another coach and his fingerprints are all over this disaster of a team. He should be fired ASAP