View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 12:15 AM
Shaun

vCash: 500
Roenick dropping some knowledge:

Josh Rimer ‏@JoshRimerHockey
Jeremy Roenick was just explosive on the Nitecap! Roenick, "Don Fehr better learn to represent the players more responsibly."

More Jeremy Roenick, "Don Fehr should be telling the plalyers right now to sign the deal!!"

More Roenick, "Very surprised and very disappointed we don't have a deal yet."

Roenick, "If players r not signing deal because they r holding out for longer contracts that's a shame, 5yr deals r good enough in sports."

More Roenick, "I don't know what's Fehr is trying to do and what he's telling these players, but they are going to lose a lot of money!"

Roenick, "They will lose Millions & Millions of dollars that will never come back, because they r worried about guys in 5 or 6 yrs from now"

More Roenick, "They are not taking care of themselves right now, they r worried about taking care of the guys 5,6,or 7 yrs from now."

More Jeremy Roenick, "They are lucky I'm not in that room because I'd be standing up yelling again!"

Roenick, "I'm scared for the game right now. There's a lot of angry business people who are associated with the game."

More Roenick, "The players just better be careful and make sure that Donald Fehr has their best interest in mind."

More Roenick, "I'm a players guy, & I'll always be a players guy, but I think the deal on the table is worth signing and that's my opinion."

Roenick, "The players have given a lot don't get me wrong, but now it's time to sign a deal & Fehr should b telling them to sign a deal."

More Roenick, "A 10 year CBA to me is Great! Lets Make sure the fans don't have to deal with this CBA stuff for 10 years."

More Roenick, "When players start talking from behind the curtain that's when trouble happens."

It's too bad there are good guys like Roenick in the PA instead of idiots like Upshall, Parenteau, Bissonnette and Prust.