Thread: Speculation: More Luongo Talk
View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 01:50 AM
LEAFANFORLIFE23

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogburn View Post
Perhaps a different piece then? Blacker isn't really a stand out to me either, not when we have Sauve, Connauton, McNally, Tanev and others already in our system, I think Finn is the only clear improvement. Blacker and Percy can be argued, but I dunno, no impressed with either, and downgrading the pick isn't doing it for me either.

I understand the desire to keep Frattin, (from the original trade I think I started with) we have the same kind of feelings about Hansen, in that he'd be far more valuable to us then in a trade for what he does.

Bozak and Kadri are the rumoured (albeit via Samjam99) pieces that are "confirmed", but I'm having a hard time thinking that is the main element of the trade.

And speaking personally (as if anyone would want me to speak for them...), picks are really first or nothing for me. We have yet to see anyone drafted by Gillis see time in the NHL, outside of Hodgson, who seemed to be more allowed to play 3C for us out of fear of losing him or losing value for him in hindsight. Second and third round picks don't add as much value to us as it would to a team looking to build through youth and internal development, like Toronto.
like I said in another topic wouldn't it be via millard? he posted kadri bozak 3 days before samjam