View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 02:38 AM
bluesfan94
#BackesforSelke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyflo View Post
you guys keep talking about how Jaskin dominates all the way on the ice. thats the problem I have.
how can he handle games where he isn't dominating anything? he could be Stewart2010/11 or could become Stewart2011/12 when he isn't strong enough mentally, nobody knows
and thats why I think Schwartz is the most sure bet and after all the excitement for the juniors is gone (and maybe Dags and/or Stewart too) and we finally get NHL hockey back we all shall be glad to watch Jaden develope as a great player in the Bluenote

but I honestly have to say i haven't seen enough from them all, you guys know much more about them for sure

and some other poster here mentioned Schwartz and Rattie are some top6 or bust guys,
that might be true but with the depth we have for years to come on the wing we are able to run 3 scoring lines for a good amount of time. right now AMac is also protected to be on the 3rd line, right ;-)
I think that you could look at how he did last year, as he wasn't dominating. I personally watched none of his games, so I can't speak to his effort, but that would be where to look

bluesfan94 is offline   Reply With Quote