View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Rob Brown
Way She Goes

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA0402 View Post
If we are going on max potential I guess Colorado has a few top pairing defenseman as well coming up. Whats the point of needing Toronto's d-men?

Anybody with an ounce of reason knows Jake Gardiner isn't going to be as good as Scott Niedermayer. Thats not really a slight on Gardiner either. He was more than a 1D, franchise d-man, etc. Brindamour/O'Reilly is off, but not to the same extent.

Most audacious part of this thread, Leafs fans want arguably Colorado's most valuable player at this point, and generally have a list of untouchables. Give me a break...
Yeah I agree Colorado has other defenseman. I didn't bring up Gardiner nor did I say you NEEDED him, I'm just responding to the dumb comments underrating him. One can argue he won't peak at Niedermayer (and I agree), but he's still going to be a very good player. I was simply responding to those people laughing about him being offered for O'Rielly, when he has huge potential as well.

And yeah, a few people made a proposal for your MVP, but you won't move him as he's untouchable. Of course we have some untouchables too. That doesn't mean our players aren't worth it or that they shouldn't be considered untouchable just because you disagree. If you only want our untouchables, you simply say no thank you and move along. Doesn't mean our players are bad.

Rob Brown is offline   Reply With Quote