View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Boom Boom Geoffrion*
CarciLOL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw2 View Post
I didnt know I needed to explain fundamental things like, Sauer has faced injuries throughout his career, missed majorlarge portions of the season dating back to his peewee days, or that he can't walk to the mailbox without having symptoms from a hit over a year ago?

I figure at this point, he's about as useful as Hollweg. Who went for a 5th rounder.
So we're using a trade that happened 4.5 years ago and applying it to Sauer's value. That's genius right there. Quit your day job and maybe the Rangers will hire you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw2 View Post
Unlikely, but uncertain.
He can't do anything that raises heart rate without experiencing symptoms, a year later. But that was months ago. No attempt at testing it since
It can take over a year for a player to recover from PCC. Some people didn't think Perron would play again. Salvador missed an entire season as well.

Last reports were optimistic. Sauer was feeling good about himself. He's not going to be rushed back. PCC will wear.

My concern isn't if Sauer plays again. Its when he plays again, and how he performs. Still, his value to this organization is greater than a 5th rounder. I'm not going to research percentages but I'm guessing the odds of him returning are far greater than the odds of a 5th rounder developing into a quality player.

Boom Boom Geoffrion* is offline   Reply With Quote