View Single Post
Old
12-08-2012, 10:32 AM
aresknights

vCash: 500
And the beat goes on. Another W! Ive stopped counting
The Knights continue to play great as a team with contributions from all over the roster (sound familiar?)
The Rups get em going again for the second night in a row. Ferry also snipes for the 2nd straight. I dont expect that streak to continue
Broadhurst doing his Bure impersonation on a coast to coast that looked easy.
Patterson continues the solid goaltending. I feel more comfortable with him in there but both have been real solid.

Interesting strategy by Dale tonight. Instead of assigning a line to mark the big line of Ice Puppies he goes with the Harrington/Hughes combo (for the most part) and then uses Feryy with multiple lines agasinst them as well. Every time they came out Ferry took a wingers spot on Bos. Tierneys or the Ruperts line. I like the idea and subtle change. It gives you the pest against them, but doesnt force Dale into playing a shut down line half the game and keeps the other two Fs checking that line a lil more rested. You can then evaluate which groups are doign the best job and use em in third if needed. I just think it keeps more Fs in the game and getting shifts. Now, it does force some line juggling (all lines saw different combos save our scoring line) but it seemed to work for me. Only a couple of players in the O Id use this against, but its nice to see Dale staying ahead of the curve coaching.
Liberati again had stretches without seeing the ice. This is why Id like a vet D added come Jan.
He also used Griff on some key draws when needed with different lines and it worked. The team stayed outta the box. Dale and staff with a very well coached game IMO
nd
Zadarov wanted a piece of Lemmon and pinched way down low to catch him with a solid hit. I dont like how he took himself outta position, but I LOVE the fact he took a # and made sure to let em know, dont piss around